Happy Hispanic Heritage Month! Celebrate Day of the Dead with Smithsonian Latino Center as they drive around a mobile ofrenda, or alter, where people will be able to engage with and learn about the holiday’s traditions and the Smithsonian Latino Center wherever they go.
- MON OCT 16 | 10am-1pm | Towson University
- WED OCT 18 | 11am-3pm | Creative Alliance: 3134 Eastern Ave
- FRI OCT 27 | 10am-3pm | Creative Alliance: 3134 Eastern Ave
- SAT OCT 28 | 3-6pm | Patterson Park, Pulaski Monument: Linwood & Eastern Ave
- SAT NOV 4 | 10am-2pm | Creative Alliance: 3134 Eastern Ave