National Harbor’s Annual Restaurant Week will take place from January 14 to 20 with 11 participating restaurants offering a two course lunch for $20 and a three-course dinner for $38. In addition, The Capital Wheel, National Harbor’s iconic 180-foot Ferris wheel will be offering 2 tickets for $22 that must be purchased online from the National Harbor Restaurant Week webpage (nationalharbor.com/restaurantweek). Bobby McKey’s Dueling Piano Bar (located at 172 Fleet St., National Harbor, Md.) will offer free cover with a Restaurant Week receipt. (Offers good only during restaurant week.)
Participating restaurants include:
- Bond 45 (dinner only), 149 Waterfront St.
- Fiorella Italian Kitchen, 152 National Plaza
- Granite City, 200 American Way
- Grace’s Mandarin, 188 Waterfront St.
- McCormick & Schmick’s, 145 National Plaza
- Old Hickory Steakhouse (dinner only and limited times), Gaylord National Resort & Convention Center, 201 Waterfront St.
- Redstone American Grill, 155 National Plaza
- Rosa Mexicano, 153 Waterfront St.
- Sauciety at the Westin, 171 Waterfront St
- Succotash, 186 Waterfront St.
- The Walrus Oyster & Ale House, 152 Waterfront St.